HARPAR® GROUP was established in 1947 by the founder Late Harbans Singh Pahwa with the dedication and foresightedness of the promoters it became the leaders in textile. Over the period the group turned itself into a leader in the textile in Domestic and International Market. At present it is having more than half a century of experience in this field and has number of satisfied customers. HARPAR® GROUP is committed towards providing the best quality, best services with timely delivery
Our well-equipped infrastructure is the backbone for manufacturing our quality products. Our modern unit for Weaving, the new Automatic Stitching plant and the state of the art fabric processing units are adding an enhanced dimension to our production facilities. With a high degree of technical expertise and a sound understanding of global markets, we manufacture quality fabrics that are processed, sewn and exported as finished products to countries all over the world. Driven by the mission to make India truly international, we at Harpar Textile shall continue striving towards maintaining our name synonymous with quality textiles.
Established in 1947, Harpar has completed 70 glorious years in the Industry. It has been a Great Journey
Mr. Harbans Singh Pahwa establishes the Harpar Textile.
Harpar becomes the biggest supplier of fabric in Indian Market
Harpar Textile Diversified into Real Estate
Harpar Textile Commenced the weaving of fabric on jobwork in Panipat, Salem and Erode with 450 looms working all around the year
Harpar Textile Commenced the jobwork in Surat with 550 Machines working all around the year
Harpar Textile commences export of fabrics.
Harpar Textile enters into Training in the Textile Sector for Apparels , Home Furnishing , Composite Mill ,Knits and Wovens Fabrics
Launch of the Home Furnishing Division
Inhouse Production of Greige fabrics
Harpar Textile Opens up its own office in Paris
Harpar Textile Opens up its own office in Italy
Setup of own warehousing facility in Paris to supply in the European Market
Set up of 5 Home Furnishing manufacturing facilities in Delhi and NCR
Harpar Textile becomes one of the biggest suppliers of home furnishing.
Harpar Textile entered into Organic Cotton Production,Better Cotton, Oekotex Standard 100
Harpar Textile Diversified IT
Harpar Textile Opens the Largest Export fabric Showroom in India
Harpar Textile enters into Hospitality
Harpar Textile Entered into recycled fabrics (GRS) Global Recycled Fabrics and Yarns
Harpar Textile Enters into FSC Fabrics and Yarns
Harpar Textile enters into the supply of FAIR TRADE Fabric and Yarns
• Integrity : Acting and taking decisions in a manner that is fair and honest. Following the highest standards of professionalism and being recognized for doing so. Integrity for us means not only financial and intellectual integrity, but encompasses all other forms as are generally understood.
• Commitment : On the foundation of Integrity, doing all that is needed to deliver value to all stakeholders. In the process, being accountable for our own actions and decisions, those of our team and those in the part of the organization for which we are responsible.
• Passion : An energetic, intuitive zeal that arises from emotional engagement with the organization that makes work joyful and inspires each one to give his or her best. A voluntary, spontaneous and relentless pursuit of goals and objectives with the highest level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Seamlessness : Thinking and working together across functional groups, hierarchies, businesses and geographies. Leveraging diverse competencies and perspectives to garner the benefits of synergy while promoting organizational unity through sharing and collaborative efforts.
• Speed : Responding to internal and external customers with a sense of urgency. Continuously striving to finish before deadlines and choosing the best rhythm to optimize organizational efficiencies.